"Two Greedy Italians" - Italy's Best Chefs

Do you have a favorite Italian chef? I first discovered two of Italy's finest chefs on the BBC Series called "Two Greedy Italians" and instantly fell in love with Gennaro Contaldo and his mentor chef/friend Antonio Carluccio! If you have never seen this beautiful food series, it is definitely a must see with recipes from all over Italy and amazing vistas along the way! This series was filmed in such a way as to make you feel part of the friendship between these two incredible and adorable chefs. 


You can watch one of their shows below - trust me, you don't want to miss this!
"Discover Calabria"

If I am ever having a hard day and need to relax, these shows are my "go to" and I will contentedly fall into a deep slumber while listening to Gennaro Contaldo's addicting Italian accent. 

Gennaro Contaldo and Antonio Carluccio both have YouTube channels where they share their love of down-to-earth, authentic home style Italian dishes with their heart warming flair. 
Here is one of my favorite Gennaro recipes that I've made:
 
And this is my favorite of Antonio's recipes that I've made:


After devouring the "Two Greedy Italians" series, I was beyond thrilled to find that they created a cookbook with all of the recipes that they made on the shows in one book! Hallelujah! 


Now you too can get your own copy of the cookbook (sometimes they have gently used ones on Amazon too) and these make the perfect gift for the Italian in your life! They contain lovely pictures from around Italy and history behind the dishes included, as well as timeless traditions. Absolutely gorgeous cookbook! Enjoy and thanks for coming along with me today to meet my favorite chefs! Ciao 💋



Comments

Popular Posts